Total Control Solutions Group Inc. (TCSG) provides complete and cost-effective maintenance and technical support services to a wide variety of industries in Western Canada including Oil and Gas, Mining, Pulp and Paper, Power, Manufacturing, Food Processing as well as Water and Wastewater Treatment. Our areas of expertise include Automation and Controls, Instrumentation and Electrical.
We have a need for a Junior Automation Specialist who can join our team. The right candidate has a positive attitude, a desire to learn within a team environment as well as the willingness to delve into technical issues to find solutions. To the right individual we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development of P&ID's and creation of advanced control logic
- Development and implementation of plant Shutdown Keys & Control Narratives
- Support the development of Advanced Control Philosophies
- Control System Architecture design and specification
- Support Lead Engineers in designing technical Automation solutions in accordance with client specifications
- Undertake site visits to support construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning and as required
- Ensure documents are controlled in a consistent format and all changes are recorded accurately
- The ability to travel periodically with short notice may be required
- 1 to 3 years of Automation experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Delta V and Modicon would be a definite asset but not required
- Solid PC and networking skills are required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required for this positio
- Degree or Diploma from a Post Secondary Institution, eligible for membership with ASET or APEGA
Apply to email@example.com with “Junior Control Specialist” in the subject line.
We thank all those candidates that apply. Only qualified candidates who are considered will be contacted.